In 2017 2018 New Year New Year Resolutions Page 1 of 365

Page 1 of 365

Today was the first day of 2018! Today was one of those chill days when you stay at home relaxing because hours before you were celebrating the new year.
2017 is gone and I'm absolutely ready for 2018 and I can feel that it's going to be a good year. So far, so good!
This year is when I'm going to turn 20 and I don't know what to expect from that. Not that is going to be a big difference but yeah, I only have five more month in the "teen years".
I'm not going to promise anything but I sure want to come here and write much more things and I hope you enjoy this ride with me and let's see what 2018 has planned for us!

Love,
Luísa


Related Articles

4 comentários:

  1. Nunca pares de fazer aquilo que mais gostas e de ser aquilo que és verdadeiramente. O teu brilho ilumina a minha vida e qualquer tipo de escuridão, nunca pares de sorrir ♥️
    D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Como é que eu mereço uma pessoa como tu? Como é que é possível existir alguém como tu? Obrigada por estares sempre aqui para mim e me ajudares em tudo, o que podes e o que não podes! ♥️
      L

      Eliminar
  2. Um excelente ano para ti e acredita que o melhor da vida ainda está por vir! Quem me dera estar a caminho dos vinte aninhos... 😁
    Muitas felicidades!
    Beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Muito obrigada e igualmente! Acredito que sim, que ainda existe imensa coisa, sem fim, que está para vir ☺️
      Beijinhos

      Eliminar

Diz-me a tua opinião! :)