In 2018 Blogger Inspiration Love New Year New Year Resolutions Photography Self Growing Writing

Let's do this, 2018!

2017... Well you were a good year. Seeing pictures from January I can see that I've grown so much, I'm still the same person but I feel like I'm slowly getting closer to who I really am, things are much clearer in my head. This year I've made so many things I always wanted to do and because of that now I only want more and more, do more, be more, do everything that I want because no one can stop me from my dreams.
Like all things, when you have really good moments you can have bad moments too, so you can really experience the good ones and that is exacly what happened. Everyone has their ups and downs, and if you ask me I don't even feel like the bad moments are that bad, they are just moments.

For 2018 I wish:
Happiness and feelings.
Much more adventures.
Self growing.
More patience with people and things, you don't live the same second twice, you shouldn't take people or anything for granted.
To learn everything and anything that I can.
And if I want to do something, to stop thinking so much and just do it, no one is going to live my life for me and I shouldn't feel prisoned in my own head. Just get up and do it, anything! You want to go out and take pictures? Do it! You want to make a video talking about whats going on in your head? Just fcking do it! And that's why I'm writing this and writing about what I feel instead of just leaving these words hanging around in my head. I'm doing this for me and I don't care whoever is going to read and have their own opinion, that's completely normal! It would be so boring if we all thought in the same way.

Good 2018 and hope you can be the person that you really are and do whatever makes you happy!


Related Articles

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Diz-me a tua opinião! :)